      1. Re: Paint chip
           From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
      2. (no subject)
           From: MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: Paint chip
           From: "Terry & Andree Hoeman" <tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Paint chip
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Paint chip
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: (no subject)
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Fuel Sender Resistance
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Fuel Sender Resistance
           From: "Park Waldrop" <pwald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Fuel Sender Resistance
           From: "Park Waldrop" <pwald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Fuel Sender Resistance
           From: "Park Waldrop" <pwald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Fuel Guage and Temp Guage Problems
           From: "Tim Tomlinson" <tomlin@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. Fuel & Temp Guages
           From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Fuel Guage and Temp Guage Problems
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Warning???
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. In need of Secondary Air Valve
           From: "Al Wilson" <wilson1450@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 09:01:24 EDT
   From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Paint chip

In a message dated 8/19/2003 12:41:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> What Dan said.  Don't throw away those paint chips.  What you see on your
> monitor is a function of the quality and how old your monitor is, your video
> drivers, etc.  I have three monitors in front of me and they are all
> rendering colors differently.

If you are seriously trying to match the original colors, send a sample of
your paint to Gil Cunningham - he has the official paint sample chips (which are
pretty big for "chips.") and he will let you know how close you are to the
original.

Pete Fitch

Message: 2