           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: 0-ring
           From: john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx
      3. gas filler grommet
           From: Robert Merritt <okbobwynmer@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. O-ring
           From: Robert Merritt <okbobwynmer@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Heat pipes for J & ram K
           From: "Don Cole" <Mr300K@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6.
           From: Ben Meisner <meisnerinc@xxxxxxx>
      7. 300C wiring night-mare
           From: "David Zakarian" <arshog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:44:41 -0400
   From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 0-ring

Hi to all,

Any advice as to source for O-ring that fits between gas tank filler tube
and the gas tank itself, for 58 Dodge or Chrysler ?  Chrysler part number
1676461 .   Appreciate hearing back from anyone who has replaced this item
on their car.  Did you get something from a plumbing supply house, or is
there a better source for that part ?

Thanks
John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY

Message: 2
I'd like to hear that answer, too.  It should apply to 57 models as well.

Any advice as to source for O-ring that fits between gas tank filler tube
and the gas tank itself, for 58 Dodge or Chrysler ?  Chrysler part number
1676461 .   Appreciate hearing back from anyone who has replaced this item
on their car.  Did you get something from a plumbing supply house, or is
there a better source for that part ?

Thanks
John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY