      1. FALL MEET MOTEL
           From: pennsy300@xxxxxxx
      2. Alternate Hotel for Dayton Meet
           From: pennsy300@xxxxxxx
      3. Lash on 331 hemi with hydrolic lifters
           From: "David Zakarian" <arshog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 1960 300 F
           From: LOUISENYLA@xxxxxxx
      5. re photos for 62 300ht fs
           From: "Fern Rivard" <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. 300 F Batmobile
           From: quentsmith@xxxxxxx
      7. 1962 Factory Finish
           From: "jennifer allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: 1960 300 F
           From: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: 300 F Batmobile
           From: "Roger Schaaf" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: 300 F Batmobile
           From: Andy Mikonis <r41hp@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. Batmoble, I was incorrect, there is no final word
           From: "Roger Schaaf" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Batmobile for those who care, the final word
           From: "Roger Schaaf" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 16:12:55 EDT
   From: pennsy300@xxxxxxx
Subject: FALL MEET MOTEL

I just heard that one of our members tried to register at the host hotel,
and
was quoted a rate of $125 per night.  It turns out that we have reached
our
specified number of rooms (50), and that the overflow was quoted the "rack

rate".  The hotel has added 5 more rooms to our Club at the original lower
rate,
and more may be added, if the hotel is not sold out.  So if you are
coming,
reserve the hotel room NOW, to lock in our rate.  McTaggart

Message: 2