           From: Martha Kreszock <kreszocmh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Chrysler Part #
           From: "Gloria Moon" <agmoon@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Rocker molding clips 64 300K et al
           From: FFGREG32@xxxxxxx
      4. Clips for 300K
           From: News4ge@xxxxxxx
      5. Leather Ad...
           From: "L.Andrew Jugle" <lajugle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. 300 C Grille sent to George McKovich
           From: "bennett" <bennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Chrysler Part #
           From: "Charlie Valentine" <cross.ram@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Clips for 300K
           From: "Don Cole" <Mr300K@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Elect fuel pump for an F
           From: "Wayne Wunderlich" <texan@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. 60 chrysler 12 inch drum.
           From: "thomas powers" <classiccars64@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 12:11:41 -0400
   From: Martha Kreszock <kreszocmh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Got Magazines? Other (Stock Car Racing) Stuff?

Andrew's posting about the magazine ad seems a good time for me to alert
everyone to our university's Stock Car Racing Collection.  From our
current publicity:

"The Stock Car Racing Collection is not a museum but a library,
concentrating on the written, recorded and imaged items that document
the sport, such as magazines, books, photographs, race programs,
posters, scrapbooks, clippings, correspondence, technical manuals,
racing rules, audio and videotapes, etc.  Our ultimate goal is to
comprehensively cover all levels of stock car racing, from local tracks
to international events."
"Appalachian State University is committed to documenting and preserving
the history and development of the sport  ... We seek to acquire and
organize all possible informational items on the sport and make them
available to the public ... Trained staff organize the collection for
ease of use, store it according to recognized guidelines for optimal
physical preservation, and assist researchers."

Collection Librarian Suzanne Wise is a friend and colleague of mine and
Mick's.  (Such a  good friend that she let one of our Barracudas live in
her garage when it got displaced by my  to-be-restored 300B.) If you
have or know of folks who have materials suitable for the collection and
are interested in donating them, or if you are interested in using the
collection yourself, contact Suzanne at wisems@xxxxxxxxxxxx or (828)
262-2798.

The Stock Car Racing Collection website is at
http://www.library.appstate.edu/StockCar/index.html .
I'll also bring brochures for the Hospitality Room in Dayton.

Thanks and 300ly,
Martha Kreszock
Boone, NC
kreszocmh@xxxxxxxxxxxx

L.Andrew Jugle wrote:

>I have a friend who cuts up magazines...
>He directs the MoPar ads toward me.  ( I have a few hundred
>thousand..)
>
>I just got an ad I hadn't seen before---or at least read before. It
>was  for GENUINE LEATHER INTERIORS for '56 Chryslers. It carries a
>tag line from "The Upholstery Leather Group, Inc. 99 W. Bethune,
>Detroit  2, Mich., 141 E. 44th St. New York 17, NY"
>
>Never heard of them.  Is there a warehouse at 99 W. Bethune with
>stacks of 300 leather????  To Hope, perchance, to dream...
>
>L. Andrew Jugle, Elmhurst,IL

>Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>For list server instructions, go to

Message: 2