           From: "PaddyCaddy ." <paddycaddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. '62 Linkage Measurement
           From: "jennifer allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Starting my Hemi w/o trans on
           From: Robert Merritt <okbobwynmer@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. rubber and window spines
           From: "mlit" <mlit1964@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. 300 C Convertible
           From: "bennett" <bennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. 2000 Dodge Dakota Sport for sale
           From: "bennett" <bennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: '62 Linkage Measurement
           From: Mike Apfelbeck <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Curious tidbit...
           From: " Brian & Kathy Frank" <Frank@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 08:27:35 -0400
   From: "PaddyCaddy ." <paddycaddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Curious tidbit...

As someone who came of age on West 43rd. Street between 10th. and 11th - I

feel uniquely qualified here to relay the bad news that 141 East 44th. is
now the Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel.

http://reservations.freenewyorkhotelguide.com/hotel/10005110-10215084O.htm

Since I now avoid NYC like the plague, it is up to another member of the
club - or pehaps a Posse - to spend a weekend there snooping around the
bowels of the building in search of any treasures that may have been left
behind !   Just tell the staff you're looking for buried treasure and be
sure to bring that old ad.

There are some good K parts cars on ebay right now - although I know
nothing
about them other than running acroos the auctions.   On in SoCal and one
in
Texas.

Summertime greetings to all those in the "sunny" Southwest who always
remind
of their weather in January.   =o)

84 degrees and breezy here in Virginia.....

Sean.

>From: "L.Andrew Jugle" <lajugle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [Chrysler300] Curious tidbit...
>Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 03:52:41 -0000
>
>I have a friend who cuts up magazines...
>He directs the MoPar ads toward me.  ( I have a few hundred
>thousand..)
>
>I just got an ad I hadn't seen before---or at least read before. It
>was  for GENUINE LEATHER INTERIORS for '56 Chryslers. It carries a
>tag line from "The Upholstery Leather Group, Inc. 99 W. Bethune,
>Detroit  2, Mich., 141 E. 44th St. New York 17, NY"
>
>Never heard of them.  Is there a warehouse at 99 W. Bethune with
>stacks of 300 leather????  To Hope, perchance, to dream...
>
>L. Andrew Jugle, Elmhurst,IL

Message: 2