      1. reproduction brake drums.
           From: "thomas powers" <classiccars64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. 300L SPEED AND OPTION PRICES
           From: "George and Rene VerBerkmoes" <zzub@xxxxxxx>
      3. Chrysler 300     Car event this weekend
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 1965 300 Hubcaps
           From: " Brian & Kathy Frank" <Frank@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. P/S Fluid & Fuel Lines
           From: "jennifer allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Artist rendition of my 300 B
           From: "Roger Schaaf" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 19:48:16 +0000
   From: "thomas powers" <classiccars64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: reproduction brake drums.

Hello.
     I found a place that makes new production brakedrums.The place is
kanter auto products in boonton NJ they make 11 to 12 inch drums for 57-62

chrysler $95 for the 2 front and $95 for the 2 rear drums.They will be
available by the 10-1-03.

Message: 2