
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
Control Cravings & Hunger EZ! Fast Acting Natural Oral Spray - $19.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2866&lp=ezappetite3.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rJIe0D/99VGAA/ySSFAA/8LmulB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list server instructions, go to
http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is 1 message in this issue.
Topics in this digest:
1. Question & Parts needed for 65 Chrysler 300
From: Py426Hemi@xxxxxxx
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
Message: 1
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 21:49:43 EDT
From: Py426Hemi@xxxxxxx
Subject: Question & Parts needed for 65 Chrysler 300
Hi everybody!
Have a quick question, I think I have a bad brake booster on my 65 Newport
wagon? When I hit the brake pedal I hear vacuum rushing, when I release
the
pedal it stops?
I want to go ahead and replace the booster, but I am getting feed back
from
others that the booster is NOT bad but I still think it is bad. I am going
to
let you guys finalize on this booster problem what I should do and go from
there.
Also, I need the following parts for my 65,300 2 door HT, and want to know
if
anyone has any of the following parts they want to sell me. When
e-mailing
me back, please include prices for the parts, package deals welcome! Will
workout the shipping costs later.
Thanks for all your help! Wes
Wish list.
1. Brake booster
2. Rear window (Back window 300 2 door HT)
3. Right & left front fenders
4. 2 wheel 300 covers
5. Front bumper
6. Master cylinder (single)
7. Choke for 383 intake (2 barrel carb)
8. left front torsion bar assembly
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
<<attachment: winmail.dat>>