           From: "Jerry" <mopar-man@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. cheap K
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Fwd: Rola speakers
           From: white300c@xxxxxxx
      4. Fwd: Rola speakers
           From: white300c@xxxxxxx
      5. PS pump
           From: "Kandyce Hansen" <hansen.rehab@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 16:38:24 -0400
   From: "Jerry" <mopar-man@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Selling on eBay

Hi all.  I want to put my '55 C300 out on eBay but between my current job
and my plans to redo my house
so I can move to Florida my time is very limited so if any of you have
used eBay in the past I would really
appreciate any info you can give me so that I can get my car up for sale
and sold ASAP.  I would also
appreciate any info you may have regarding the fees that eBay requires.

Thanks in advance.

Jerry Browarski

Message: 2