      1. Circle K medallions
           From: Rinda Van Lennep <ednavan9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. '57-59 Package Shelf Option Positions
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: '57-59 Package Shelf Option Positions
           From: "Park Waldrop" <pwald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 57-59 Package Shelf Option Positions
           From: "Les Fairbanks" <lessue@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. '57 300C's with rear blower
           From: "christopher beilby" <thelastbestgenius@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: '57-59 Package Shelf Option Positions
           From: "Tim Tomlinson" <tomlin@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. 1964 Water neck
           From: "shu5318" <BruceSchubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 12:14:14 -0700
   From: Rinda Van Lennep <ednavan9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Circle K medallions

Does any one have an extra circle K medallion that is in "good " shape
that they want to sell?

Thanks

Van Lennep

Message: 2