           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. DRAG STRIP PARTICIPATION
           From: pennsy300@xxxxxxx
      3. 300B parts
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Mirror Removal
           From: News4ge@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Window Stickers - 1957
           From: Mike Apfelbeck <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. 1969 CHRYSLER FOR SALE
           From: LOUISENYLA@xxxxxxx
      7. Door Lock Linkage
           From: "jennifer allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. RE: Window Stickers - 1957
           From: "George McKovich" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:02:50 -0500
   From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Window Stickers - 1957

Good mornin' & happy almost-the-weekend.  Has anyone out there had a
Dealer
window sticker reproduced for their car?
Are there generic templates available on the web?   Many thanks.

ps. The chicken coop C coupe made a good showing at its first cruise-in
Saturday night.  700 cars, but just one lettercar!

Message: 2