      1. car show blues
           From: john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx
      2. 65-66 windshield & back.wdw. weatherstrips
           From: Philippe Courant <accf-club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: 65-66 windshield & back.wdw. weatherstrips
           From: "Ryan Hill" <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: 65-66 windshield & back.wdw. weatherstrips
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. lost e address
           From: Bill <bleahy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: car show blues
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 10:55:24 -0600
   From: john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: car show blues

Hi group,
I am leaving for Texas on Monday, and was planning to go to the HUGE swap
meet at the ballpark in Arlington between Dallas and FT Worth on the 28/29
of June.  I went on the web last night, and found that it has been
cancelled!
If anyone knows of any other carshows/swapmeets in the central Texas area
(I'll be about midway between  Dallas and Austin) for that weekend, or any
good junk yards to check out for 57-62 Chrysler parts, I'd appreciate a
heads up.
Regards,
John

Message: 2