           From: FFGREG32@xxxxxxx
      2. Roman Red K's
           From: News4ge@xxxxxxx
      3. 300L grille medalion found
           From: "north lake real estate" <nlre01@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: RE 300J parts
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Roman Red K's
           From: RONVE@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 08:00:06 EDT
   From: FFGREG32@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE 300J parts

Dwight and others, does the 300J steering wheel and parts work with the
300K?
I am still looking for a correct steering wheel for my recently acquired,
and
currently on Jackstands in the body shop, K car. Thanks for any leads. Oh,

and one other thing, does anyone know a source for a complete front end
suspension kit?  Greg
(My other car is a brand new Pierce TAK 4 now in service)

Message: 2