           From: "Moana & Gerry Steinberg" <mopar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Brake line  armor spring
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Brake line  armor spring - reply
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Brake line  armor spring - reply
           From: MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx
      5. Brake line  armor spring - reply
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 13:14:42 -0700
   From: "Moana & Gerry Steinberg" <mopar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Car show, May 17,  Marion, NC

In  case anybody is interested there is a MOPAR show Sat May 17 in
Marion, NC., by Mountain Gateway Mopar Assn.
31 show classes.  If enough 300's show up they might add a 300 class.
Contact Jeff or Dawn Dreibus, 828/659-5735 or
Jill Rogers, 828/862-5735.
It will give some of you an opportunity to 'test drive' your winter work.
Happy cruising.
300ly,
Gerry Steinberg, Arizona

Message: 2