           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Mark Souders <souders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "obiwan10" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Park Waldrop" <pwald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "obiwan10" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "obiwan10" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: quentsmith@xxxxxxx
           From: "John L. Chesnutt" <chesnutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Mark Souders <souders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "PaddyCaddy ." <paddycaddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "PaddyCaddy ." <paddycaddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Paul Thomassen" <thomassenp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "obiwan10" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxx>

   Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:51:24 -0600
   From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Digest Number 584

Hi Andy,

Message: 10
   Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:06:05 -0800 (PST)
   From: Andy Mikonis <r41hp@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Chrysler 300 intro dates...

Hi all,

I'm fielding a question from Collectible Automobile
magazine regarding the relationship between 300 intro
dates and regular line intro dates.  If anyone can
fill in any of the blanks below, please do!

Thanks,
Andy

Year 300 intro production start    reg. intro
55 1/17/55         2/10/55
56 1/4/56 12/55

57 12/8/56 (NY Auto Show) 12/56 (pilot cars 1001 {9/56},  1002 and
1003 {10/56}   reg. intro 10/29/66 (ref: Std. Cat of Am Cars,
Krause)

58 12/5/57
59
60 9/59
61 11/17/60 9/60 9/28/60
62
63 11/5/62
64
65

Andy, If you don't come up with other reg. intro dates, I'll pull
any you need from the same book.

Wayne

Message: 2