      1. Reno Meet
           From: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. 57 300C upper control arm bushings
           From: john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx
      3. Re: Reno Meet
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Fw: 300k
           From: "Langendorfer" <langendorfer@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Fw: 300k
           From: "Langendorfer" <langendorfer@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Fw: Question for seller -- Item #2409228395
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Alright now
           From: Phil Greenfeld <pgreen413@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Alright now
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Inspection offered for the 300D on eBay
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. The next 300
           From: "Thomas Miller" <tfm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. 300L owners: do your taxes...
           From: Andy Mikonis <r41hp@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 11:44:53 -0800
   From: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Reno Meet

Is there a date set for the 300 Club Reno, NV meet?

Bob J

Message: 2
   Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 14:27:08 -0700
   From: john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 57 300C upper control arm bushings

Hello list,
I'm confused.  Please help.
I'm trying to change my upper control arm bushings, but don't know what
ones to put in.  I ordered the NAPA 267-1168 from the web site, but they
are too small in two dimensions.  They have too small a bolt hole for the
bolt, and they rattle around inside the control arm, as the diameter is
too small.
My research so far tells me I need (maybe) Mopar number 1635-984, which
crosses to Moog K319.  I've also seen (from a Mitchell manual) 1881-648,
which supposedly is a kit which contains 2 x 1635-984 and 1 x 1636-010
(whatever that is).
The NAPA part appears to be the right length, but not right diameter, and
has too small a hole in the center for the bolt.
Can someone please point me in the right direction as I'd like to get my
suspension back together.
John

Message: 3