      1. Re: Letter cars at RM Auctions
           From: "obiwan10" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Danny Hagen" <dhagen@xxxxxx>
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: ronbo97@xxxxxxxxx
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: dkerney4 <a61300g@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
     12. Re: Rims for a D
           From: Mike Apfelbeck <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. question for 57 300C a/c experts
           From: john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx
     14. Re: Letter cars at RM Auctions
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Rims for a D
           From: "Danny Hagen" <dhagen@xxxxxx>
     16. Re: question for 57 300C a/c experts
           From: Philippe Courant <accf-club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: MORE ON MOPar
           From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
     18. Re: question for 57 300C a/c experts
           From: Philippe Courant <accf-club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. 413 cu
           From: lhh225@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 11:08:24 -0800
   From: "obiwan10" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Letter cars at RM Auctions

I was at the RM Auction along with Bill Madden and Timo Tanskanen when these cars went on the block.  We felt at the time that these cars that were hammered "sold" actually had not been.

I noted this on a previous email missive to Listsrv a couple of months ago when I also mentioned that it is a jungle out there when you go to the auction and expect to do well.

Someday one of these magazines or other publications that claim to give us the straight  info in their auction reports will get the courage and honesty to do a fair and accurate expose of these business's but I  will not hold my breath.

Meanwhile read them for the humor that the display but take what they say with a dash of skepticism.

Roger Schaaf
300 B in Calif