      1. RE: 300C springs and body rake
           From: "Krikhaar, Alex" <akrikhaar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. 300C Springs and Vent Frames
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Fwd: Do guages care?
           From: William Huff <whuff@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: 300F gauges won't work - what should I do?
           From: "Krikhaar, Alex" <akrikhaar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Cars on Film
           From: legbrkar@xxxxxxx
      6. Hollywood 300's
           From: "L.Andrew Jugle <lajugle@xxxxxxxxx>" <lajugle@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. 300's in Films
           From: quentsmith@xxxxxxx
      8. ignition question
           From: "my69300 <tubman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <tubman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: ignition question
           From: "Moana & Gerry Steinberg" <mopar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. C300 Guages Part 2
           From: "Frank Bakanau" <FBAKANAU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Fwd: ignition question
           From: William Huff <whuff@xxxxxxxxxx>
     12. 300 J for parts
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: C300 Guages Part 2
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: ignition question
           From: Robert Merritt <okbobwynmer@xxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: C300 Guages Part 2
           From: "Park Waldrop" <pwald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. 56 Gauge
           From: "BobMerritt" <rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 10:44:25 -0600
   From: "Krikhaar, Alex" <akrikhaar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: 300C springs and body rake

Hi Rob,

I purchased the Eaton springs through the club for my 300F, and was very
pleased with the quality - apparently they were fairly easy to install, and
together with new shocks they make a big difference in the stance of the
car. When you order through the club they should be able to tell you which
leaf springs to get.

Alex Krikhaar
300F