           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Dubuque IA  area fall car show
           From: "David Schwandt" <finsrus@xxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Transmission Leak help
           From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
      4. Re: Pan gasket - Transmission
           From: "Warren R Anderson" <wranderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. 64 Dodge 330 Vin# Decode?
           From: compmotors@xxxxxxxxx
      6. Re: Pan gasket - Transmission
           From: Gary W Nelson <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 06:58:20 -0500
   From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Cars on film

For those living where its too cold to be in the garage...
Saw 2 movies recently with 300s that I don't recall seeing named on prior
posts.

One was called "The Rounders" with Henry Fonda and what appeared to be a
brand-new, light-blue-metallic '63 or '64 300 ragtop (driven by the 2
blondes). It was broken-down with "carburetor problems".

The other was the Eddie Murphy film "Life" with a lovely '62 300 ragtop in
either a dark red or brown.

mv
Owner of the Valdez Fleet.

-----