      1. Re: 1965 300
           From: "Don Warnaar" <300country@xxxxxxx>
      2. Re: P&G Valve Gapper
           From: "Warren R Anderson" <wranderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Transmission Leak help
           From: "Warren R Anderson" <wranderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Transmission Leak help
           From: ronbo97@xxxxxxxxx
      5. Pan gasket - Transmission Leak help
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Transmission Leak help
           From: hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx
      7. trans gasket
           From: "David Schwandt" <finsrus@xxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Transmission Leak help
           From: SADuggan@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: 1965 300
           From: "Ryan Hill" <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Forward Magazine
           From: "john dahlin" <kaldad1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Rick Carroll and Alan Girdler articles
           From: doug_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx
     12. Re: Transmission Leak help
           From: "Warren R Anderson" <wranderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. car's name ?
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. C300 oil capacity
           From: "Frank Bakanau" <FBAKANAU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. 300 Pacsetter for sale
           From: "David Schwandt" <finsrus@xxxxxxxx>
     16. To Ram or not to Ram
           From: SADuggan@xxxxxxx
     17. Re: Pan gasket - Transmission Leak help
           From: "Chris and TJ" <flip7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Chrysler 300 Hurst for sale
           From: hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 10:23:39 -0500
   From: "Don Warnaar" <300country@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 1965 300

Hi Joe,

I am the 300L Consultant for the club and the original owner of an L.
Your serial number will confirm whether your car is a Letter Series or not.

In the meantime, both letter and non-letter cars has badges on the back
quarters.  On letter cars, they were simple rectangular badges and looked
quite similar to those on New Yorkers, but with "300" on them.  The
non-letter 300s had red and blue badges that resembled the center portion of
the grille and the badges on the door panels just below the windows.

As stated by other replies, the L grille has the running light with red,
white and blue circle surrounding the lens, and the 300L medallion on the
gas filler door.

Send the VIN and we can give you exact information.

Welcome to the club.

Don Warnaar

Message: 2