           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Stainless and also paintless
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
      3. FW: Web Site...
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Replacement Coils
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: coil
           From: "Charlie Valentine" <300g@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. coil
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Coil source
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 07:39:08 -0600
   From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Replacement Coils

A few years ago I ordered a new coil from a company I think in Florida.
They had reproduced the greenish stamping info as original and were using
brand new MoPar coils.  Perfect repro.  They were offered on a long and
short coil depending on your application.  Actually I provided them with
close-up photography of the '57 coil for them to reproduce the early 12V
stamp.

Now, all I have to do to be helpful is recall their name and address!
Anyone else familiar with this outfit?  I don't know if they are still
around.  They probably advertise to the MoPar muscle crowd if they are.

Wayne