           From: Philippe COURANT <accf_clb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Plymouth 2x4 carbs
           From: paulholm <paulholm@xxxxxxxx>
      3. '55 french Crown Imp. : infos
           From: Philippe COURANT <accf_clb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Your 300H
           From: Andy Mikonis <r41hp@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Lost at the chromer
           From: "David Zakarian" <arshog@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Just curious...
           From: Russ Fine <russfine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 22:10:30 +0100
   From: Philippe COURANT <accf_clb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: '55 Crown Imperial in France

I've posted this message on the IML but i think that FWDLK or
Chrysler 300 list members would have some interest !

" A friend of mine has sent me some pics of a '55 Crown Imperial
(yes the limo..) which is stored outside since several years
under a cover in France !! What a pity ! As you expect the car
needs resto .. My friend would buy the car but not at the price
the owner wants ..
The pics are at
http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f/55crown-imperial.htm    "

--