      1. Re: Dash Mirror differences 60 >> + '64s& radios
           From: John Spiers <spiers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Dash Mirror differences 60 >> + '64s& radios
           From: "Sheldon C. Wotring" <swotring@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Fwd: I have in buying your Car.
           From: "Moana & Gerry Steinberg" <mopar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Fwd: I have in buying your Car.
           From: jlsavard@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Fwd: I have in buying your Car.
           From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: Fwd: I have in buying your Car.
           From: joeypilot@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: Fwd: I have in buying your Car.
           From: joeypilot@xxxxxxx
      8. FYI
           From: LOUISENYLA@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 07:16:47 -0800 (PST)
   From: John Spiers <spiers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Dash Mirror differences 60 >> + '64s& radios

I've noticed the same two types of day/night mirrors on my '64s: 300K and
Newport convertibles.  Possibly one was dealer installed, as in an
aftermarket accessory or a replacement part?
I had a '63 Newport sedan years ago that had an AM radio that was nearly
identical to the factory Chrysler radio, except a minor knob variation,
and the faceplace read "ALL-TRANSISTOR" instead of "CHRYSLER ALL
TRANSISTOR".  There was an operators' guide in the glovebox from the
Automatic Radio Company that also outlined the installation instructions.
John Spiers
Andy Mikonis <r41hp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:I have to disagree here.  I've been
tracking this and
have noted several '61s with the button.  Including my
G.  Doesn't seem to have any pattern as far as a
mid-year change.  Chrysler was probably using two
vendors all through '61 MY...

Andy

--- Don Verity <d.verity@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Chrome lever would be correct for 61 (and 60). Not
> sure about 62.
> 300ly,
>     Don

http://mailplus.yahoo.com