      1. Re: MetalCrafters - reply
           From: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. re: Metalcrafters and small tailfins
           From: ak118@xxxxxxx
      3. Swivel Seat Handles
           From: sharon stoll <chrybstn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Swivel Seat Handles
           From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: re: Metalcrafters and small tailfins
           From: dan300f@xxxxxxx
      6. 62 H
           From: "luther caudle" <three00salot@xxxxxxx>
      7. Metalcrafters Rebuttal
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Metalcrafters Rebuttal
           From: sherwoodk@xxxxxxx
      9. Metalcrafters discussion
           From: hmpirish@xxxxxxx
     10. 57 speedometer
           From: Bill <bleahy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. PATCH PANELS OR REPLACEMENT REAR QUARTERS 63 300 J
           From: tthall426@xxxxxx
     12. RE: re: Metalcrafters and small tailfins
           From: "George McKovich" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Automobile Trailer
           From: "Rusty and Thelma Roe" <saxblowr@xxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Automobile Trailer
           From: "Park Waldrop" <pwald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Automobile Trailer
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Metalcrafters discussion
           From: "John Baker" <jbaker22@xxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Metalcrafters and Desotos
           From: cotejohnr@xxxxxxx
     18. Re: Metalcrafters Rebuttal
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Automobile Trailer
           From: SADuggan@xxxxxxx
     20. Re: Automobile Trailer
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Automobile Trailer
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: MetalCrafters - reply
           From: "Johnl" <john@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 11:26:56 -0500
   From: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MetalCrafters - reply

> > Perhaps someone on the left coast who lives nearby could stop in for a
> > friendly visit and get a feel for their projection on this panel
project.

I kinda like this idea.  Also they could get the name of the new contact
person for the project.

Ron

Message: 2