           From: "David Schwandt" <finsrus@xxxxxxxx>
      2. 57 300C convert
           From: "Charles Heinitz" <ccheinitz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 68 300 for sale
           From: "Charles Heinitz" <ccheinitz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 57 speedometer?
           From: Bill <bleahy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. did you know??????
           From: "car man" <carbuyer02@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. SV: did you know??????
           From: "Carl Westman" <carl.westman@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 11:23:55 -0600
   From: "David Schwandt" <finsrus@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: FREE FREE 60 front bumper core

Hi Gang, Thanks for all the replies on the bumpers. Here's another and
it's FREE  FREE FREE!!

Front main section for a 1960 Chrysler....BUT someone (not me) has removed
the inner upper supports that are  welded into the bumper. Has minor
bending from bumper jack on lower part and weld spatter, where someone
tried to weld something, to the lower edge in one spot. Will clean up and
plate nicely, I'm sure.

 NO EXTENSIONS, main section only and its nice and straight but for notes
above. Too good to cut up, but that's what will happen if no one wants it.
I'm running out of indoor storage space. FREE shipping possible in eastern
part of country along I-80 or I-70. I can drop it off somewhere along
these routes with no problem or maybe somewhere else depending on
location.

ALSO FREE FREE FREE complete front bumper W/all mounting brackets less
guards from a 58 NY'er. bent up quite a bit on the lower bar, but upper
bar and wings really good shape. Also have doors from this car, a 4dr
Hdtp.  Same conditions apply as above.

1st come gets it, or it's getting chopped!

. Merry Christmas!!

Dave Schwandt

Message: 2