      1. My Recent Requests For Help
           From: jlsavard@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Torque converter rebuilds - where?
           From: John Spiers <spiers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Chrome, Where to go
           From: hmpirish@xxxxxxx
      4. Torque converter rebuilds - everywhere !
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 17:51:08 EST
   From: jlsavard@xxxxxxx
Subject: My Recent Requests For Help

Hello, All,

Before they slip too far into ancient history, I wast to thank all of you
who
offered assistance on my requests for leads to a replacement exhaust
manifold, and for help in finding the correct colors to repaint my
Chrysler.
I've often read notes from others remarking how quickly help was offered,
and
I can now offer my own endorsement to the list.  THANK YOU!

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, MI

Message: 2