      1. Wendell Stephens
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. 1964 Chrysler 300 - sale
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: 1964 Chrysler 300 - sale
           From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Transporters
           From: Phil Greenfeld <pgreen413@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Transporters
           From: donaldwill1@xxxxxxxxxxx
      6. Re: Carter Cuestion, Consultation and Comment
           From: SADuggan@xxxxxxx
      7. Torque converter rebuilds - where?
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 12:53:41 -0500
   From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Wendell Stephens

Anybody know a guy with this name?

Supposedly he was a former 300C collector and has some info regarding
parts for my car. I've had no luck other than a name, and possible
Colorado address.

Many thanks.  mike v

Message: 2