           From: kevin adams <kmotion45@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Idler Pulley needed
           From: "PaddyCaddy ." <paddycaddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Idler Pulley needed - reply
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Plating of Marker lights for the G
           From: "Richard Osborne" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 06:10:11 -0700 (PDT)
   From: kevin adams <kmotion45@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 1956 chrysler  sheet metal

found a low mileage 1956 Windsor Nassau in good shape
but it has rusted lower fenders, soft rockers and
lower rear quarters.  Not badly damaged but would be
easily repairable with your basic rust out panels if
they are available. Does any of you guys know of a
supplier of these 56'parts?                   Kevin
Adams

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/

Message: 2