           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. 300F dash lights
           From: Frank_MacInnis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      3. 300F dash lights - reply
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 77 Newport
           From: "Charles Heinitz" <ccheinitz@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 08:05:50 -0500
   From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: '57-59 Letter car hood on eBay

If you are needing a hood for your C, D or E restoration, there is one on
eBay at item # 1870448496.

Not mine;  I just know that some of y'all have been looking for a hood!

Wayne

Message: 2
   Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:33:49 -0400
   From: Frank_MacInnis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 300F dash lights

Hi all- - My dash lights are still out.  I've replaced the power pack, &
don't see any fuse associated with this circuit.  Hi beam and turn
indicator lights are fine.  Where to now?  - - Frank MacInnis

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If
copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify
the
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient.

Message: 3
Some questions, please, to help diagnose:
1/ Are your trans and heater pushbuttons lights working ?  (important! )
2/ Did the dash lights work at one time under your ownership and then
quit,
or have they been kaput since you bought the car ?

John

> Hi all- - My dash lights are still out.  I've replaced the power pack, &
> don't see any fuse associated with this circuit.  Hi beam and turn
> indicator lights are fine.  Where to now?  - - Frank MacInnis
>
> This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
> confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
If
> you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
> copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify
the
> sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
distribute,
> print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
> recipient.

> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> For list server instructions, go to

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/