      1. FW: 1974 JH - hesitation when turning left...
           From: john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx
      2. Car Transport Available
           From: "Jess" <jdmiklas@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: no more popping
           From: "Laurence G. Johnson" <laurence_g_johnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. no more popping - reply
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. 300G shines - area (western PA) charity car cruise
           From: "Myles Wallace" <myles1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: no more popping - reply
           From: RONVE@xxxxxxx
      7. RE: no more popping - reply
           From: john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx
      8. RE: no more popping - reply
           From: Mike Apfelbeck <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: no more popping - reply
           From: paulholm <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Bad Dist.
           From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 08:11:12 -0600
   From: john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FW: 1974 JH - hesitation when turning left...

Thought I would share this with the list, given what John Hertog is going
through.  It seems only NASCAR vehicles are made to go left.
John