      1. Re: Vasteras, Sweden - Big Meet pictures and story !
           From: "NANCY TERRY" <nterry2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: ronbo97@xxxxxxxxx
           From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx
           From: "Ryan Hill" <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
           From: "Ryan Hill" <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Mike Apfelbeck <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
     12. RE: popping
           From: "JOHN MC ADAMS" <clafong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: popping
           From: mwl1967@xxxxxxx
     14. Fw: 300 C  Noise
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. RE: popping
           From: "Laurence G. Johnson" <laurence_g_johnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Formal Black 1961 Chrysler 300 For Sale
           From: "Richard Rowlands" <rrowlands@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Fwd: Fw: 300 C  Noise
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
     18. Re: Fw: 300 C  Noise
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
     19. popping - suggestions
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Popping
           From: "Dan Selhorst" <selhorst1@xxxxxx>
     21. Re: Popping
           From: paulholm <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. I've Got it John
           From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Re: popping reply to all
           From: jlsavard@xxxxxxx
     24. Re: Fw: 300 C  Noise
           From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
     25. Re: popping
           From: "Park Waldrop" <pwald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 15:31:11 +0000
   From: "NANCY TERRY" <nterry2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Vasteras, Sweden - Big Meet pictures and story !

Wow!
Sure am looking forward to a trip to the Skandinavian countries where we can
meet some of these members AND their cars.
Nancy Terry

>From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: Chrysler 300 Club Listverver <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [Chrysler300] Vasteras, Sweden - Big Meet pictures and story !
>Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 20:30:14 -0400
>
>Hi to all,
>
>Once in awhile it is good to be reminded of the "International" word in our
>Club name.
>Yes, there are 300 lovers the world over.  And, particularly, in northern
>Europe. Our friends (and fellow Club members ) in Sweden, Norway and
>Finland
>are just as nuts as we are - if not nuttier, when you consider how hard it
>is to restore a 300 here in the USA. Imagine having to do this when you
>live
>in Europe !!!
>
>We are fortunate, in this day and age, to have a listserver which allows
>all
>of us to communicate easily and inexpensiely all year round. It has brought
>us closer to our "foreign" members, especially those living on other
>continents.
>
>Please check out the following link for Oddvin Skråmestø 's report of this
>past July's "Big Meet" in Vasteras, Sweden.  This is can also be accessed
>thru our Web site's EVENTS page.   Guys, we are proud of you !!! and the
>tattoo takes the cake !!!
>
>http://www.chrysler300club.com/events/vasteras02/vasteras02.html
>
>300'ly all over the world !
>
>John