           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. 300-L For Sale on E-Bay
           From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
      3. 1957 ignition wires
           From: legbrkar@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 15:07:32 -0400
   From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 57-58-59 quarter panels

Hi to all,

Please forward this e-mail through any other relevant Mopar listserver !

New 1957-58-59 Chrysler, DeSoto and Dodge rear quarter-panel repair panels
are now available for purchase. This project was made possible through a
joint effort of The Chrysler 300 Club International, Daimler/Chrysler, and
Metalcrafters.

These panels are manufactured, and sold by:  Metalcrafters
(http://www.metalcrafters.com/) ; this is the company that builds
Daimler/Chrysler's concept cars and others.

Cost of new panels ? : $150 each to members of ANY car club; $200 each to
individuals. This price does NOT include shipping.

Method of Payment?:  Visa or Cashier's Check, only.

How / where to order?:  Contact Michael Justus  at (714) 444-2000 ext 262
or try e-mailing him at mjustus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   or
mjustus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
These panels are being sold directly by Metalcrafters, and all inquiries
and orders MUST be placed with Mike Justus, directly.

Location of new panels? : panels will be stocked in three locations
nationwide :  California, Michigan and New York. They may be picked up by
purchasers to save on shipping charges, or they may be shipped from any of
these three locations.

At this time, we do not have any pictures available of these panels; we
will post some pictures on the Chrysler 300 Club web site as soon as
possible and inform you of this.

Again, please forward this e-mail through any other relevant Mopar
listserver !

Message: 2