           From: RONVE@xxxxxxx
      2. similar cars
           From: kevin adams <kmotion45@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: similar cars
           From: "Terry & Andree Hoeman" <tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. carpet installation
           From: Gary Finger <my300g@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 07:56:03 EDT
   From: RONVE@xxxxxxx
Subject: Paging Gloria Moon

 300 List,
Sorry all for using 'The List' but I'm having trouble getting through to
Gloria, ... All mail is returned as 'undeliverable'.

Gloria,
Please contact me off list!
Ron...

Message: 2
   Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 11:59:13 -0700 (PDT)
   From: kevin adams <kmotion45@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: similar cars

Just bought a 55 Dodge custom royal 2dr htp. It
appears to be very much like a 55 chrysler in many
repects.  My problem is glass. From my measure the
back glass and windshield are the same . Anyone know
about these?  Any info greatly appreciated.

http://sbc.yahoo.com

Message: 3
Chrysler and Desoto share the same glass and I believe that Plymouth and
dodge I believe share also.  No interchange between the two groups though.
got some Chrysler glass I would love to sell you but it won't fit sadly.
> Just bought a 55 Dodge custom royal 2dr htp. It
> appears to be very much like a 55 chrysler in many
> repects.  My problem is glass. From my measure the
> back glass and windshield are the same . Anyone know
> about these?  Any info greatly appreciated.

> http://sbc.yahoo.com

> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> For list server instructions, go to

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/