      1. Greetings From Pennsylvania
           From: Mark Souders <souders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Nashville Meet on Club Website
           From: "Don Warnaar" <300country@xxxxxxx>
      3. Nashville Meet on Club Website - addendum
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. next meet
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. next meet - Kalamazoo
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:39:30 -0400
   From: Mark Souders <souders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Greetings From Pennsylvania

Hi, Gang,
Mark Souders here, I just recently joined the club.  I purchased a 300-H
in
August from a friend in South Carolina.  He's also a member, Herb Moore of
Florence, SC. The car is mostly complete and needs to be assembled.  There
are some items that are missing, such as the oval air cleaners, rear
bumper
guards, the rubber pads that go between the rear bumper and body (my cores
are too far gone), sill plates, side and front plastic medallions, and a
set
of correct carpets.  Any ideas where I can find some of this stuff ??  The
assembly is going together well so far.  I've found some excellent links
and
contacts through the club web page already.  I'm looking forward to the
meet
in Lehigh Valley 2004, it's very close to home.

Thanks, and glad to be aboard,

Mark

Message: 2