           From: "Park Waldrop" <pwald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
           From: "bevacqua" <tonysru2@xxxxxxx>
           From: News4ge@xxxxxxx
           From: "Steve Galezowski" <stevenlulu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: dan300f@xxxxxxx
           From: "Park Waldrop" <pwald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Gary Nelson <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: 300 Club Fall Meet in nashville
           From: "Moon" <agmoon@xxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Northeast members going to meet
           From: Russ Vaughan <russ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 12:46:39 -0400
   From: "Park Waldrop" <pwald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: vendor comments?

Anyone deal with Atlas Obsolete Chrysler Parts?  Are they reputable with
regard to quality and terms?

Park Waldrop
Atlanta

Message: 2
   Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 13:16:53 EDT
   From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
Subject: Lefty of the Airwaves

Subscribers to OLD CARS, the weekly news for us old car types will see
that
the Club Clips section highlights Lefty's recent column on places for
meets
being important.  The Club and it's magazine editor Andy get some free
ink.

Unrelated, but since I have your eye, www.corvaircorsa.com is well worth a

peek.  This 86 year old gent stuffs a V12 Jag engine UP FRONT in a
Corvair.
I've seen the car several times and it runs like a stocker but has a bit
extra grunt!!

Larry W Jett
950 Woodside Road Suite 4
Redwood City CA 94061