      1. Re: Antenna Templates
           From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Digest Number 318
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Batwing Air Cleaner
           From: Hardy Graham Jr <hpgraham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: More Oil Stuff...
           From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
      5. ULTIMATE NITPICK
           From: paulholm <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. 60-61 full instrument cluster wanted.
           From: "thomas powers" <classiccars64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Registration for Nashville
           From: "Joe or Charlotte Pickler" <pickler@xxxxxxxx>
      8. Cruzin' the Rims car show in Billings Mt.
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Rear universal joint 300C
           From: Oddvin Skråmestø <ragtopman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. RE: More Oil Stuff...
           From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. Roseburg Or. show
           From: "Charles Heinitz" <ccheinitz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. 300D for sale
           From: "Moon" <agmoon@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 09:14:22 EDT
   From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Antenna Templates

Brian:

       At one point, Bob Merritt was gathering templates for the antennas
for
the 1963- 1964 cars.  You might want to send them to him, since he has the

others.  We would then have a central location for the information, should

anyone need it.  Just a suggestion.

Pete Fitch

Message: 2