      1. Re:
           From: jp300hurst@xxxxxxx
      2. 235/75R14 WWW List ends April 30- Tires available in next couple
weeks
           From: Tony Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Viruses
           From: "JONES,DOUG (A-USA,ex3)" <doug_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. list administrator email address change
           From: "Bob at Simplex" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Squeaky Spring Bushing!
           From: Gary Nelson <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. 300-C or D
           From: "thomas powers" <classiccars64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Spring Meet Registration
           From: "Moon" <agmoon@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 09:56:05 EDT
   From: jp300hurst@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re:

What a great question!  If you find out what color orange this is, please
tell me too!  I need this info for my Hurst!

Thanks!  john

Message: 2