      1. Hemi Parts
           From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>
      2. 1960 chrysler N.Y. coupe
           From: "thomas powers" <classiccars64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: 1961 Supplement. Thank you, 300 guys.
           From: "David Agnew" <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Squeaky Spring Bushing!
           From: "Jennifer Allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 19:26:03 -0400
   From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Hemi Parts

Hi All,
  I recently bought some Hemi spark plug tube seals from my local auto
parts store (Big A). They are still available from Fel Pro, and the number
is ES 12714. Much nicer than old dried out ones. They had to be ordered
direct from Fel Pro, but it only took 3 days to get. Valve cover gaskets
are also still available from the same source. Just goes to show that
parts for our old cars are still available from local sources. Ebay and
specialty places are not always the answer.
300ly,
      Don

Message: 2