      1. Why are you sending me a zip file?
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
      2. Dodgy e-mails/virus
           From: "David Agnew" <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Fwd: 3 speed standard trans
           From: Gary Nelson <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Fwd: Loading Vxd- Warning
           From: TNHARKINS@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Dodgy e-mails/virus
           From: Philippe COURANT <accf_clb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. 300-G AD FOR SALE
           From: "John and Donna" <drjjkoot@xxxxxxx>
      7. ALUMINUM PANEL AND LOCK NEEDED FOR 65L
           From: "George and Rene VerBerkmoes" <zzub@xxxxxxx>
      8. Trunk Lock assemb. for '57-8 needed
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. 300-G AD UPDATE
           From: "John and Donna" <drjjkoot@xxxxxxx>
     10. Drivetrain vibration
           From: Jonathan Sacks <jwsacks@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. snap on mouldings for seat arms
           From: "David Zakarian" <arshog@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. Virus/Worm Notice
           From: "Stragand, Dave" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:06:52 EDT
   From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
Subject: Why are you sending me a zip file?

Message: 2
   Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 11:09:38 +1200
   From: "David Agnew" <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Dodgy e-mails/virus

I have received several e-mails from, it seems, members of this list in
the last day or 2. These all appear to be infected with the Virus WORM
KLEZ.E.
 They are from the Moons ( agmoon@xxxxxxxxxx ), this headed 'Contact Us By
This e-mail'  one I can't pick hurst300@xxxxxxx
, this one is headed 'A Very Funny Game',     rjm5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx