           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. floor mats
           From: "Bob Merritt" <rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: floor mats
           From: RONVE@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: (no subject)
           From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Air cleaner paint
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:38:46 -0500
   From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: stamping reproduction generator ID tags

Hi to all,

Would anybody out there in listserver land have any information on having
reproduction generator tags stamped with correct-looking numbers and
letters
? I have purchased reproduction blank tags, as the original tags were
scuffed up / oxydized/ damaged/ missing , and would like to find someone
send them to, to have them stamped with the proper numerals...

What I am talking about can be seen by clicking on:
http://www.crossrams.com/albu/tags/100.JPG

Appreciate any help..

John

Message: 2