      1. Re: Don Verity's New Email Address
           From: Tony Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Early Hemi Parts.
           From: Marshall Larson <yelof@xxxxxxxx>
      3. Portland, Oregon Swap Meet - Web Site
           From: "John L. Chesnutt" <chesnutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: warning - dishonest vendor
           From: David Todd <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. powder coating
           From: "Blackbird" <hemichrysler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: powder coating
           From: Russ Vaughan <russ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. powder coating
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: powder coating
           From: "ryan hill" <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:12:58 -0500
   From: Tony Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Don Verity's New Email Address

d.verity@xxxxxxx

From: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 22:46:40 -0500
To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] Don Verity's New Email Address

Hi Gang -

Does anyone know Don Verity's new email address ?

Thanks,

Ron

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

For list server instructions, go to

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Message: 2
   Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:24:15 -0600
   From: Marshall Larson <yelof@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Early Hemi Parts.

Performance Automotive Warhouse has a 48 page catalog of early hemi parts
(354 & 392).  I've not seen it yet but it only costs $2.95.  Their # is
818-678-3000.

Marshall

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.