      1. 68 300 PARTS FOR SALE
           From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Windshields, etc.
           From: "bevacqua" <tonysru2@xxxxxxx>
      3. parts for sale
           From: "Bob Merritt" <rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. '57 torqueflight - needed
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: '57 torqueflight - needed
           From: "Larry Carrel" <300fan@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Brake question
           From: Jonathan Sacks <jwsacks@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Brake question and answer
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. '55 question
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. 1961 Chrysler taillight lenses
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. AACA National Winter Meet - Sarasota FL
           From: brtcpapfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
     11. Re: Brake question
           From: "Jack Farris" <jackfarris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 08:42:58 -0800 (PST)
   From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 68 300 PARTS FOR SALE

I have various parts from my prior projects. Email
with your needs.

Ted

=====

http://mail.yahoo.com/

Message: 2
   Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 08:58:49 -0800
   From: "bevacqua" <tonysru2@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Windshields, etc.

LOF Glass Search is now called:   Pilkington Classics
It is in Columbus, Ohio  Same number:  1-800-848-1351

Tony

Message: 3