      1. F Carpet Material
           From: "Bob Merritt" <rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Hard Starting Wedge!
           From: Bruce Paul <b_paul_ncp@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Carter Glass Bowl Fuel Filter Ceramic Elements
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: 300E mirror
           From: paulholm <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. 300F Movie
           From: Paul Martin <paul_martin78ca@xxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: 300E mirror
           From: "Terry & Andree Hoeman" <tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. F Carpet Material
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Hard Starting Wedge!
           From: "Laurence G. Johnson" <laurence_g_johnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Generator for 300C
           From: "David Zakarian" <arshog@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 11:55:07 -0500
   From: "Bob Merritt" <rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: F Carpet Material

The club has 7 F carpet sets remaining.
If you have been considering a purchase, this would be a good time == once
these are gone, it could be a while (maybe never?) before the club places
another order.

These carpets are advertised in the Club Store and can be ordered from the
club office in Jonesville. Each carpet set is 72" x 179" from which you or
your upholstery shop can cut pieces. If you need more information, contact
the club office.

Message: 2