      1. red "G" convert - clone for sale
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Front of Radiator Support on a '65 300
           From: RAKFAR@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 00:00:03 -0500
   From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: red "G" convert - clone for sale

Hi to all,

 Any interest in buying a (nice) red 300G convertible clone ?

 A few weeks ago, on my  way to the Chrysler 300 Club Inc. meet in
Phoenix,
I detoured through Las Vegas to check over the red "G" convertible clone,
8413201800, that was advertised for sale on eBay.  My expenses for this
detour were paid for by a Club member who had some interest in purchasing
it, but has since decided not to.  I had no interest in this car myself. I
evaluated the car thoroughly and road-tested it about ten miles. I took
many
pictures which can be viewed at:
http://www.crossrams.com/gclone/Gclone.html

 The price for this car, at the time I checked it over, was about $55,000
.
The owner called me yesterday to let me know that, at this time, and for a
period of two weeks only, he has lowered the price to $40,000 firm, as he
needs the funds for some other venture. IF not sold quickly for that
amount,
he will keep it, he says.

If any of you are interested in purchase, and would like my observations
about this car, feel free to ask, I will e-mail you my report and contact
information ! No, I have absolutely no stake in this matter whatsoever.
Just passing on this info in case someone is interested. My expenses to
evaluate the car have already been paid for, and the report is free to any
or all !

John

Message: 2