      1. Re: hemi oil pressure relief valve
           From: BKWare@xxxxxxx
      2. convertible parts supplier?
           From: mwl1967@xxxxxxx
      3. hemi oil
           From: "Bob Merritt" <rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: convertible parts supplier?
           From: "D'Aloise, Lawrence Jr." <ldaloise@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: early hemi oil gallery sleeve(s)
           From: Chris Davis <pngkid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: convertible parts supplier?
           From: "Terry & Andree Hoeman" <tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. 53-56 wire wheels & caps on eBay
           From: "PaddyCaddy ." <paddycaddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: 53-56 wire wheels & caps on eBay
           From: "royze.com" <john@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: 53-56 wire wheels & caps on eBay
           From: paulholm <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: 53-56 wire wheels & caps on eBay
           From: "royze.com" <john@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. 300C Power Front Seat frame
           From: "David Zakarian" <arshog@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. Front of radiator support on a '65 300 - Body color or Black?
           From: Herman Meiners <herman440@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. What isGoer's fax number....
           From: mjraguse@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 07:43:05 EST
   From: BKWare@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: hemi oil pressure relief valve

The valve your referring to is not the relief valve, but is an anti drainback
check valve.  By plugging this portion of the passage you put all of the oil
thru the filter (full flow) rather than bypassing a small portion of it.
There were several reasons for doing this in the older engines, but with
todays oils you will get better performance if you plug this passage.  Power
Play can help you out with this.  I use a stock oil pump with spin on oil
filter and it has oil pressure as soon as the engine cranks over.

Brian

Message: 2