      1. 1963 red convertible
           From: "gary luedtke" <poppers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. FW: looking for email
           From: " Jim McMullan" <macthehammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. In Defense of Galen Govier
           From: RAKFAR@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: In Defense of Galen Govier
           From: Crewzah@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: In Defense of Galen Govier
           From: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: In Defense of Galen Govier
           From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. New Yorker Salon
           From: "John Peabody" <Jpeabo@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re: New Yorker Salon
           From: Herman 'Hemi' Meiners <herman440@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. More on VIN De-coder scam on e-Bay.
           From: "David Agnew" <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Walter P. Chrysler Museum, finally made it.
           From: lajugle@xxxxxxxx
     11. (no subject)
           From: MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx
     12. Re: In Defense of Galen Govier
           From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
     13. Reminder - listserver rules
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Reminder - listserver rules
           From: "Laurence G. Johnson" <laurence_g_johnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: More on VIN De-coder scam on e-Bay.
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 13:41:34 -0500
   From: "gary luedtke" <poppers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 1963 red convertible

if the owner of subject car on the west coast of florida,
which i've seen drive past me while i've played shuffleboard
in lakewood village in punta gorda,
is a list member, please respond to me.
i have a '63 new yorker salon.
we should talk.