      1. Re: VIN De-coder,1960 Chrysler 1960.1965.
           From: Bill Johnson <bjj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: VIN De-coder,1960 Chrysler 1960.1965.
           From: "Jim Pristelski" <ajp002@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Galen Govier
           From: "Laurence G. Johnson" <laurence_g_johnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Head lamp doors
           From: "David Zakarian" <arshog@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 04:45:02 -0700
   From: Bill Johnson <bjj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: VIN De-coder,1960 Chrysler 1960.1965.

That would be my thoughts although this information surely either is or
was available from Chrysler and other sources at some point. I have no
problem "sharing" mine privately but wouldn't want to take the chance of
posting them on a web site.

I guess I really opened up a can of worms here. I don't want to mislead
anyone that I profess Galen is the "Official Decode Guru" by any one
else's standards other than his own. Other than purchasing the little
"white books" from him, I have had no other dealing with him or his
company.

Whiteshoes

moparted wrote:

> Copyright issues?
>
> --- Jim Pristelski <ajp002@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Why doesn't someone offer copies of his copies to
> > those on this listserver?
> > Jim

Message: 2