           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Engine/Compression question
           From: "Laurence G. Johnson" <laurence_g_johnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Heater A/C control question
           From: Bob Jasinski <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Fw:      [FWDLK] Engine knock
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. I know I could figure this out,but
           From: jtabo@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: Engine/Compression question
           From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 07:33:47 -0600
   From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Early Hemi Valve Cover Plug Reach Stamp

With Terry's post and that of Philippe, I' getting the impression we are
on
to something that was present on ALL early hemis.  Philippe's photo shows
location relative to the Firepower script.  Do the Hoeman cars all have
this
in the same location?

We could get a quality vinyl decal made but of course only a rubber stamp
would be authentic.

There is always the question of how far does the restorer need to go
regarding authenticity that neither a judge nor car show observer will
ever
see without disassembling the car.

Wayne