           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. '61-'63 300 wheelcovers - sale
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. '60-'64 Ram 2903s Carbs - Sale
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Question on early hemis
           From: paulholm <paulholm@xxxxxxxx>
      5. Hemi C conv. model
           From: DC300G@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: Question on early hemis
           From: Gary Nelson <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 07:44:59 -0500
   From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: '60-'64 Repro Ram aircleaners - Sale

Good morning. Sorry for the mailbox clutter. I unfortunately need to sell
the pair of the beautiful Club reproduced aircleaner assemblies I
purchased. They're still in the box/packaging I received them in. The Club
price was $350 if I recall correctly. Could anyone use them? 350 + actual
shipping.  Thanks.     Mike V

Message: 2