           From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: Brian Hagen <brian.hagen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: mwl1967@xxxxxxx
           From: Bob Jasinski <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Bruce Paul <b_paul_ncp@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: paulholm <paulholm@xxxxxxxx>
           From: Russ Vaughan <russ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Jeff Kerns <kernsinc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Dean Mullinax" <55des4me@xxxxxxxx>
           From: " Jim McMullan" <macthehammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Brake shoe arcing
           From: Bob Jasinski <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: 300M special??
           From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 05:27:50 -0800 (PST)
   From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: any New York state car shows this weekend?

Going to be around 60 degrees! Any events left?

=====

http://personals.yahoo.com

Message: 2
   Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 09:15:08 -0500
   From: Brian Hagen <brian.hagen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Chrysler to soup up 300m - 255 hp!

DC to build souped-up 300M

DaimlerChrysler AG will start building 8,500 special-edition Chrysler 300M
sedans next month, boosting engine power to lift flagging sales until the
automaker can build a new version using Mercedes-Benz parts. The 2002 300M
Special will have a 255-horsepower, 3.5-liter engine, bigger wheels, added
molding and other features that will make it perform more like future
versions of the car, said Eric Ridenour, Chrysler's premium-vehicle
product
team vice president. The No. 3 U.S. automaker will start building the
models
Nov. 5 in Brampton, Ontario. Chrysler plans to use special versions of its
products and new accessories to increase sales next year because it
doesn't
have any new high-volume models to introduce, executives have said.

Brian

http://www.scatpack.com

Message: 3