           From: "John Peabody" <Jpeabo@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 16:41:52 -0400
   From: "John Peabody" <Jpeabo@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 61 Chrysler Radio

----- Original Message -----
From: John Peabody
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 4:35 PM
To: MOPARMARX@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 61 Chrysler Radio

Hal, I'm from Pittsburgh where we are lucky to have a place called Phil's
Radio & Television Service. They got my 55 Chrysler radio fixed for 10
bucks. (needed a vibrator) I know this was not a total recondition but Don
said one should cost under 100 bucks. The big buck stuff is the face and
chrome condition. If yours is good then the next big buck item is an
upgrade to F.M. and more watts. These guys stay with the original radio
and make it right. They also are good with signal seeking tuners. (about
30 to 50 bucks more. Phil and Don's address is 110 Sheridan Ave. Pgh. Pa.
15202. Phone # 412-761-7004   John Peabody